Tuesday, March 13, 2012

His love never fails, it overwhelms my soul

When we actually let our Spirit be focused on and filled with the love that our God in heaven pours out on us, it's the HAPPIEST feeling in this entire world. Then how come we can't be constantly feeding our Spirit?  I was in the airport a few months ago and I saw these people praying over each other. I ran up to them and said, "Wait, are you part of my family in Christ?!" and they said yeah and asked me what they could pray over me for. how.amazing. People that are THAT active about their faith..who knew. (They've become mentors of mine) Anywho, the woman prayed over me, "God, let Madison realize that spiritual food is even more important than the physical food she feeds herself everyday" Those words have never left my thoughts. Think...in comparison to how much we feed our earthly bodies, how much do we feed our spirits? Today, I had a blood test at 12 so I couldn't eat anything for 12 hours prior..I felt like I was dying. Ha... Then I think...my spirit has so much more purpose and yet we tend to forget to feed it. I go well over 12 hours without feeding it and think nothing of it. Church is starting to become a big thing in the world but it's the Spirit that makes up the family of Christ.
     This world is temporary. That's been a life theme for the past couple months. I want to name my future event planning business "Simply Temporal" and the moto is...this life is temporary, so keep it eventful. Like?  :)  I'm excited for it! I had a dream last night that I worked my way up to planning the Believe conference. It was so cool!

Daily Update: Trent and I went to the causeway to lay out. God taught us a lot about not listening to the world's newest concepts of the Bible...false "truth" speakers...in Hebrews and the Corinthians. My manager ordered my new assistant manager shirt today..promotion! I didn't see Jaden at all today:/. This Saturday is mission Saturday. And tomorrow is another 10 hour shift..rakin' in the Belize money. Praise the Lord!

Our God is so faithful and so great. He tells us where to go and He provides throughout His direction. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment